| About us
Directional Drilling Projects (DDP) is one of South Africa’s leaders in HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILLING (HDD). DDP was founded in 2008 by a group of visionaries &entrepreneurs with great interest, drive, business experience, knowledge and strategic alliances to implement a number of integrated Business Opportunities consisting of not only HDD services, but also production facilities. The main aim of the entity is to position itself as a leader both nationally and internationally. DDP is currently assuming a leading position in the communications infrastructure market by engaging in fiber projects ranging from Civil OSP, Radio Base Station Infrastructure to Directional Drilling.
Business Philosophy: Dissemination of information, both historic and new, with the aim of achieving the Best Operating Principals & Practices for DDP. Striving for endless growth and progression, DDP intends to maintain sustainability in each and every field entered.
pioneering drilling excellence
Management Team: The management team as project leaders and principals of the proposed ventures are business entrepreneurs with experience that include; research into production, construction, drilling, training, farming, project management, business and financial management and limited consumables goods marketing.
The overall operational management capacity will be expanded and supported by the CEO of each division, whom in turn will be competent incumbent professionals responsible to the project leaders for the day to day operational and fiscal management of the proposed project. The operational organisational charts explain the function of each division.
The principals will also enter into technology transfer agreements with other roll players in the various industries. The project managers gained experience in business administration, project management, marketing, technology and practical hands on experience in various fields of industry.
| More about us
DIRECTIONAL DRILLING PROJECTS (DDP), a BEE LEVEL 2 Compliant, enjoys a reputation for excellence and service. Our attention to quality of design, manufacture, and installation and after sales service has always been of the highest priority. DDP supplies equipment and turn-key solutions and we have the technical knowledge and experience to provide full project management solutions to any type of projects. DDP is locally based and can offer you a wide range of products, services and maintenance. DDP strongly believe Safety is of critical importance. The safety objective of our projects is to complete project-routes with a Zero Tolerance for injury mindset.
To give our various clients a one stop solution that will add value to their operations in order to give them the competitive edge.
We strive to provide integrated, innovated and market leading quality solutions and works to our clients in the Telecommunications and Infrastructure Industries (e.g. gas, sewerage, water and electricity) by utilising the latest technology and equipment, best practices and recognised industry standards. Through our knowledge and significant experience in the industry, our pledge is to add value to our Client’s operations, establish and build lasting, mutually beneficial relationships by exceeding their expectations through exceptional performance by every member of our company team. Further to provide our employees with an honest working environment where every employee, individually and collectively, can dedicate themselves to provide our customers with exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service and professional integrity.
- Dignity and respect – We will treat our associates and stakeholders with the utmost dignity and respect regardless of the situation of which we encounter them.
- Integrity – Integrity for us is about behaving at all times in a manner that is never manipulative of the rights and feelings of others.
- Responsibility & Accountability – Focused on understanding and excepting the consequences of the individual and collective choices that we will make.
- Trust – We have a powerful believe that this organization is honest, fair and reliable in its dealings with all stakeholder groups.
- Commitment to excellent Service
- Acknowledgement and recognition of superior performance
- Keeping every promise
- Dedication to achievement of team goals
- SABS approved products and material
- Quality Management Systems
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment: Level 2
- All statutory regulations pertaining to companies as well as employment equity
AUDITING & REVIEW:
- Weekly internal photographic SHEQ audit
- Monthly internal full site compliance audit
- Monthly client legal compliance audit
- Bi-annual internal compliance audit
- Department of labour scheduled audit
- Annual management review meeting